Thursday, May 15, 2008

Your Relational Realtor ®

I am coining a term: Relational Realtor. How would I define this? I am a REALTOR® who works on my relationships within my community and circle of friends, family and acquaintances in order to know the needs and circumstances of my clients. In using the term ­relational I am implying there is a relationship – a connection – be it a friendship, or a common interest which brings us closer. I am also a licensed
REALTOR® by profession and use my professional skills and training to assist those I know with the need for a professional advisor in the area of real estate.

Why is this significant to me? Well, it is significant to me – and I hope to others – because I have seen many people without a real relationship trying to assist others in huge life-changing decisions. A lack of relationship can lead to a lack of understanding – or caring about what the decision to buy or sell means to them as a person or their family. Perhaps I care too much at times. I tend to side with the belief that business is always personal. Although I like to think of business as business, I know there is always someone who is taking it personally!

So, in the world of internet searches, real estate confusion and mass-media financial battle-cries, I hope you remember to ask me about your thoughts and your needs regarding real estate. Do not be afraid by what you hear – and if you are afraid, I will let you know if you have a real reason to be concerned! I promise to give you straight answers and I promise to value the relationship we forge together in support of your real estate needs!

Honesty, Integrity….Service you can trust!


Stacy

1 comment:

The Peoples Realtor said...

I like this one especially Stacy, your words couldn't have been more true! Hope all is well with you and your family ~ Deon